Re: completion tricks

Jeff,
I did the second portion as thus in my .zshrc:

hosts=( host1 host2 host3.fqdn.com )
compctl -k hosts ssh ftp telnet ping traceroute mtr rlogin rsh

--
Marius Strom <marius@xxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a mini-van full of DLT
tapes traveling down the highway at 65 miles per hour.
	-Andrew Tanenbaum, "Computer Networks"