Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
yodl [Re: Compilation problem on Cygwin]
- X-seq: zsh-users 3765
- From: Ville Herva <vherva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Andrej Borsenkow <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: yodl [Re: Compilation problem on Cygwin]
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:27:55 +0300
- Cc: zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SV4.4.33.0103291108240.26074-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 11:39:33AM +0400
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20010328150338.I3478@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <Pine.SV4.4.33.0103291108240.26074-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Ville Herva <vherva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 11:39:33AM +0400, you [Andrej Borsenkow] claimed:
> One more possibility (and I'm pretty sure it is it): the temporary files
> are created on text-mounted file system and then simply copied into /home
> and get DOS lineend.
mlmakemod.sh was the build step that failed. So I played a bit with.
top_srcdir=../zsh /bin/bash ../zsh/Src/mkmakemod.sh Src Makemod
top_srcdir=../zsh /bin/sh ../zsh/Src/mkmakemod.sh Src Makemod
which is what the make tries to do, helped. It now created Makemod.in.
So I replaced /bin/sh.exe with /bin/bash.exe and started the build from
scratch (rm -rf build, configure etc).
It now works. I'm still not sure what the problem was.
Now I have the same problem as with Linux, though.
checking for yodl... no
but the compilation still fails with
case ': yodl' in :*) ;; *) \
: yodl -I../../zsh/Doc -w zman.yo version.yo ../../zsh/Doc/zsh.yo | sed
-e '1s/\\-/-/g' -e '/^\.'\''/d' > $target \
;; esac; \
test -f $target
make: *** [zsh.1] Error 1
make: Leaving directory /home/vherva/zsh/build/Doc'
make: *** [all] Error 1
presumably just beacause of the lacking yodl. Is yodl necessary for the
build? If so, configure should propably barf?
On linux, 'make -j3' does not work BTW ('make' works), but I think that's
not a biggie ;).
-- v --
Messages sorted by: