Re: inet_{a,p}ton prototypes in Src/Modules/zftp.pro

Just for future reference, folks: docs.sun.com has the entire documen-
tation collections for at least Solaris 2.6, 7 and 8.  It can be a bit
slow at times, but it's extremely comprehensive.

A quick 'nm' on the libraries seem to show hooks in libresolv.so, but
apparently those functions really aren't defined there, and there's no
man pages for either on my install of Solaris 7.

Ken Lareau
elessar@xxxxxxxxxxx

In message <1010507145620.ZM27687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bart Schaefer" wri
tes: