Re: Reading .zprofile (Re: Can someone help me convert ...)

I though i was haveing that problem when i upgraded my zsh under FreeBSD.  One thing that i have done to make sure that all the files are loading up is i added a
echo ".zshrc(or what ever) called".  Now ive gotten used to that and if i dont see it i know that something is broken.  Its also good for when im checking modifications to my .z files..
HTH
Craig