zsh completion for ATG dynamo

Hi again;

I raided the _java completion script to get the information about the
completion options for startDynamo, stopDynamo, checkDynamo and a bunch of
other completion options.  I'm posting them here in case someone else finds
them useful.

Note that I had some problems trying to expand out the servers options.  I
could not get _servers to autoload for some reason, so I just stuck it in
the _startDynamo script itself.

Please e-mail me with an improvements you make to these scripts.  I only
have a vague idea of all the possible complexities (notably I'm weak in
compset), so any help is appreciated.

Will.