Re: Completion and menu behavior

    Hi Bart :)

    I have other question, maybe a newbie one, but...

>The way to get menu selection without styles is to set the MENUSELECT
>parameter, but that's deprecated when using the shell-function-based
>completion system rather than compctl-based completion.

    I don't use styles, nor the shell-function-based completion
system, and when I set MENUSELECT to 0 (to force menu selection for
any number of matches), when I hit TAB twice (I have TAB bound to
menu-expand-or-complete), I have menu completion, but no menu
selection. What I'm doing bad?

    Thanks in advance.
    Raúl