Re: How come this list gets so many goddamn viruses!?

    Hi Hall :)

> Is there anything that can be done to stop this plaque of viruses?

    Yes, use an OS immune to them instead of Windows.

> I'm on the verge of unsubscribing to this list.

    You can use too an spam trap yourself. I think (just MHO) that is
better not to 'censor' messages comming to the list and let the user
apply any filter they want. There are lots of RBL for filter spam if
you want to (but surely you will end up filtering good mail too), and
a good bunch of OS'es are immune to mail viruses: NetBSD, FreeBSD,
Solaris, Linux, etc...

    Raúl