Re: Subscribers only

Let's wait until the list folks have their filtering back on line; then we can
make a judgement.  I suspect that the problem will mostly go away.  I have my
list software configured to block all of these problem emails, and there is no
reason to think that the list won't be back to normal soon.

Let's wait until we see if there is still a problem before restricting the
list.  My 2 cents, of course; I'm a member so members only won't impact me
personally.

E-Mail: seth@xxxxxxx
Date: 16-Jan-2003
Time: 21:32:24