Re: Prompt themes

* Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-01-23 18:02:07 +0000]:
> See Functions/Compctl/multicomp ... presumably it _still_ works, if it
> doesn't we've broken something.

  I assure you, if something is broken, it's an order of magnitude more
likely to be my fault.  :)  I have a habit of making (or trying to) a
complete configuration file for a program as soon as I install it (as
in, before I fully understand it).  Usually works out pretty well, but
zsh configuration can get pretty complex if you really try to get into
it (which I always do :p).
  Disadvantage: Sometimes things are broken for a while when I first
install them.  I find this provides suitable motivation.  :)
  Advantage: Tickled pink feeling of accomplishment as everything comes
together at once at the end.

  In any case, I'm performing intensive exploration on this topic; I'll
let you guys know what I come up with.

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)