How to execute a command upon loading a module

    Hi all :)

    I want to modify the listscroll and menuselect keymaps when
zsh/complist (this is the module which defines it, isn't it?, or
maybe zsh/compctl?) is loaded. By now the only way of doing it is to
load the module by hand and afterwards modify the keybindings, in my
/etc/zshrc. I load the zsh/compctl module, because I've defined a few
dependencies for the completion modules, so loading zsh/compctl, by
hand or by pressing 'TAB', for example, automatically loads the rest
of modules. Is because of this that I'm not sure about which module
defines which keymap O:))

    Since the keymaps doesn't exist until the module is loaded, I
cannot modify them to my likings :(( Can I execute shell code just
after a module is loaded? Can I *create* those keymaps, modify them
and expect the corresponding modules doesn't modify them again?

    Thanks in advance

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736