Re: Help with history . . .

Peter Chen wrote:
> I have my HISTSIZE set to 3000 already.  The problem is, when I type
> "history", I can only see 16 entries despite the fact I have hundreds
> of entries in my history file.  Is there a way to get the "history"
> command to display all the entries in the history file like the command
> does in bash?

3.19: How do I list all my history entries?

  Tell zsh to start from entry 1: `history 1'.  Those entries at the
  start which are no longer in memory will be silently omitted.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com