Re: Interactive program in Zsh

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> > For me would be easy to do the 'print -s', but instead of the list I
> > will print into the history the command to run the chosen option
> > followed by each option.
> You've lost me, I fear.  Why would you need to do that?  Vared is going
> to assign the selected value to a variable, not run it as a command.

    Sorry, I forgot that O:) Anyway, by now I'm testing a solution
using select and a little sed script to munge the text, script that I
don't know if it can be replaced by shell code, I will try in the
future but since I'm certainly not a sed guru nor a shell guru FWIW,
I will need some more help. The important point is that it works now,
no matter if it is not the most elegant piece of code in the world.

    Thanks for all :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736