Wiki news

As some of you might already have noticed, there's been some changes on
http://zshwiki.org/

It's now hosted at another location, and is running on Oddmuse, instead
of UseMod. Those of you that frequent the Emacs wiki should feel right
at home. Things should be pretty familiar to the rest of you, too,
Oddmuse isn't that different.

Among the news is content banning, which should lead to less spam, and
RSS feeds, which should lead to spam getting noticed and removed
faster. Thus the major problem on the wiki should be greatly reduced.

I've also started making some changes in the structure, that should make
things nicer overall. For instance, a lot of page names now very
redundantly starts with "Zsh".

To conclude, my hope is that this whole thing will breathe some new life
into the zsh wiki.