Re: Auto-completion isn't working

"Fafa Hafiz Krantz" wrote:

> > The initialization did occur -- otherwise, _complete_debug would not
> > have worked -- so something else is causing _comps to become empty.
>
> Pardon my ignorance. But what's next?

My guess is that there's something up with the .zcompdump file. That's a
file in your home directory that caches information about available
completion functions. If you remove it and log in again, the problem may
be fixed.

Before deleting .zcompdump, can you take a backup. If removing it fixes
the problem, please e-mail us a copy of the bad .zcompdump file. We may
be able to make it more robust (comparing _comps to #files perhaps).

Oliver