_retrieve_mac_apps bad chache problem

Please Help!!!

After I reinstalled Mac OS Tiger, when I try to do to

 "open -a " + TAB

instead of the standard completiotion I get a hugly
series of line like:

   _retrieve_mac_apps:20: permission denied: .DS_Store
   _retrieve_mac_apps:20: permission denied:
Finder_Toolbar_Applications.dmg

This happens only in my main user account and only the
first time I try "open -a" after opening a shell. I
guess that the reason is that zsh try to create a
cache but due to a bad permission it can't, but I can
not guess where to remove this file.

If you can, please ***HELP***

Pax Vobiscum,

Marco Zunino