Re: getopts and long options

    Hi Doug :)

 * Doug Kearns <dougkearns@xxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 12:16:04PM +0200, DervishD wrote:
> >     I would prefer to use the "getopts" builtin if possible, rather
> > than GNU getopt, to avoid a dependency, so: is there any 'trick' for
> > "getopts" to make it accept long options or must I use GNU getopt?
> Have a look at zparseopts.

    I think I've already told in this list that sometimes (quite
frequently, lately) I'm a dumbass. Well, in my defense I'll say that
I thought that zparseopts was a contribution script and I don't
wanted to ship my script with a dependency on another script. But it
is a builtin and I'm a dumbass...

    Thanks for pointing, Doug, otherwise I would have written a
parser for long options or used GNU getopt O:) Thanks a lot, really.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...