4.3.1 released

I've uploaded

ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.1.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.1-doc.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.1-doc.tar.bz2

Please try this out on as many systems as possible as soon as you get a
chance; if there are any significant problems I'll produce a 4.3.2.
This is very little changed from 4.3.0-dev-5, so there shouldn't be any.
If it looks OK I'll make the appropriate arrangements at Sourceforge and
Freshmeat (please feel free to pass the message on elsewhere; I don't
use comp.unix.shell or Slashdot myself).

Thank you to everyone who helped.

The release announcement currently looks like:

This version contains initial support for multibyte characters in the
shell's line editor (in particular UTF-8, although any character set
supported by the system library is usable).  Please read the appropriate
sections of the file INSTALL as this support is not turned on by default
on all systems where it can be used.  The release also contains a few
enhancements to shell syntax and supplied functions as well as numerous
bug fixes.  See the file NEWS for more detail.  There are only a few
unavoidable incompatibilities with previous versions, mostly to enhance
compatibility with other shells and standards; see the README file.