Re: ZIRC - The 100% Zsh IRC client :)

On 6/18/06, Andrew Ruder <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As you can probably tell by the topic, I had some free time this weekend
and have created quite possibly the *stupidest* ZSH program ever.

I am compelled to disagree.  I already have had use for it to do
something that would have been much less neat in tkirc.  Consider...

zirc_msg "Some relevant ./configure options:"
for opt in config bin include includeserver lib pkglib; do
 zirc_msg "option --with-pg-${opt}dir=<dir>"
done

I thought that was way cool :-).
Oddly enough, this is completely standard behaviour for shells. This
is a roundabout way of saying `don't use combined chains of `&&'s and
`||'s unless you think Gödel's theorem is for sissies'.