Re: howto expand all possible completions?

> Actually I misspoke.  I was conflating the all-expansions tag of the
> _expand completer with the _all_matches completer.  The latter is what
> you actually want to use.
Great, that's it!  Thanks a lot!

> } I tried calling the _expand function manually (via Alt-x) but that just
> } hogged the CPU so that I had to kill zsh. :-(
>
> That's odd.
Lately I've got more strange things happening - including crashes.
Today I found a reproducible one:

In the following case zsh segfaults after hitting TAB 3 times:
First TAB:
 condor:~/pic/Nature>qiv a<TAB>
 - files -
 abcdefghi.gif  Affe.Kissen.png  Alligator_in_geplatzter_Python.jpg  ape.gif  ape.jpg

The second TAB starts menu-completion and the third TAB crashes zsh:
condor:~/pic/Nature>qiv a[1]    29107 segmentation fault  zsh

(If I delete one of these files, it does not crash)

How would I best go about reporting this bug?
It doesn't crash when I press C-x ? instead of TAB.

Chau,
 Andy.

--
 When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping.
 Men invade another country.  --- Elayne Boosler