insert a partial command into the command line

Hello.

I want the following trick: to invoke from the menu of my window manager
an xterm where to run one command with completion (preferrably - in
disowned state) and exit just after run.  I can run

xterm -e zsh -i -t

and it will do the most valuable thing of this - allow me to write a
command with completion and then exit.  But I need to write all the
command and manually add '&' to detach it.  I could not find a way to
supply to this shell a partial command (say, "dict " or "ssh
some.host.name ") or to say it that it should automatically run the
command in disowned state (&!).  Could you help me?

--
Artem Chuprina
RFC2822: <ran{}ran.pp.ru> Jabber: ran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx