_arguments: repeated option with multiple optargs

Hello,

_arguments -s : '*-r=::->file:*:::->test'

does exactly what the manual say it does, IOW all the remaining words on
the line are to be completed as described by the action. That's not what
I want, though: the whole (-r file 1*test) can be repeated, and I'd like
it to offer also -r.

Can _arguments do this for me somehow, or is this up to me?

Hints appreciated.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.