Re: start zsh while skipping all files

Is there a way to start zsh and force it to skip everything,
including /etc/zshenv ?

well.... from inside of zsh, "ARGV0=sh zsh +i" should source no files,
I believe.  It puts zsh into sh emulation mode and tricks it into
thinking that the shell isn't interactive, even though it is, to
prevent sourcing /etc/profile.  The bash command to do the same would
be "exec -a sh zsh +i".  I can think of absolutely no time when you
would ever want to do this, though.  Are you sure that bypassing
/etc/zshenv is actually what you want to do?  Can you give a better
description of whatever problem you're facing?

~Matt