completion using menu

Hi!

Not-so-quick as it is, I want to use selection through menu for all
the commands, barring few. Is it possible? I added these lines to my
.zshrc but to no avail:

zstyle ':completion:*:*:*:*' menu yes select
zstyle ':completion:*:*:*' force-list always
zstyle -d ':completion:*:*:cd:*'
zstyle -d ':completion:*:cd:*'

I dont find any difference due to line 3 and 4. When I replaced line 3 with:
zstyle -d ':completion:*:*:cd:*' menu no select

there was no selection no matter how many times I press TABs (which is
kind of predictable from the command)

I tried to look up on the internet/documents about zstyle but couldn't
figure out by myself.

Any one knows how to do this?

--
Anupam Srivastava

Cho-Cho: Did the fall hurt you?
Newton: It wasn't the fall; it was the sudden stop at the end.