Re: Problems with vi-goto-mark and vi-set-mark

fREW wrote:
> Do you have any examples of how one could make zle unit tests?  I
> would gladly do it depending on how much time I end up having this
> summer.

Thanks for the offer.

It should "simply" be a case of taking the code that tests completion
and making a version for general editing tests.  See Test/comptest for
the functions used and the Test/Y* tests for how the functions in
comptest are used.

Although the results should be simpler than comptest, it might not be
very clear what's going on in comptest and hence what needs taking out.
The zpty calls are the key to it; they interact with a subshell in a
pseudoterminal, which where the tests run.  A lot of the rest is
configuration to make the results visible (which will still be needed).

Any basically working system for general zle tests, even without the
tests themselves, would be extremely good to have.