Re: How to do a simple find-replace autocomplete?

There may be a better way to do this tha's Zsh specific, but I've
always just stuck a couple of variable declarations in my .zprofile:

export $p=/home/pmawhorter/media/pictures

and the like. When I type:

cd $p<Tab>

It completes to /home/pmawhorter/media/pictures.
What is anoying is that I can't type '$p/a<Tab>' and complete directly
to /home/pmawhorter/media/pictures/arrivals... I have to hit tab
twice. Still, it's one way to "shortcut" directories.

-Peter Mawhorter