Re: xterm scroll-back problem os x

On 2007-08-12 01:06:41 +0200, Sven Schober wrote:
> The strange thing is, starting a bash session and trying this, it works as
> expected... otherwise i would not post this message on this list *g*.

zsh shouldn't see anything. So, perhaps the cause is that zsh sends
something to the terminal on a regular basis. Hence my question: Do
you have the same problem when scrolling with the mouse?

Could you try with and without the following xterm options?
  * Scroll to Bottom on Key Press
  * Scroll to Bottom on Tty Output

FYI, I don't have any such problem.