How do I change the subshell to something other than /bin/sh?

Hello,

I am sorry if this has been answered already. I could not find and answer with google.

My problem is this. I am trying to run some scripts that I cannot change which assume capabilities found in bash. I know that zsh will execute them correctly as well. However, when I just invoke them from the zsh command line, they run under /bin/sh and fail. For example, I have a test script that looks like this:

logsol10-1 ~ > cat x.sh

echo $0

ps

The output when I run it is this:

logsol10-1 ~ > ./x.sh
./x.sh
  PID TTY         TIME CMD
24296 pts/8       0:00 zsh
 5205 pts/8       0:00 ps
 5204 pts/8       0:00 sh

Note that it execs sh. How can I tell it to use another shell? zsh or bash, for example?

Thanks,

Julio

More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with 5GB storage. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_5G_0907