4.2.7 released

(I sent this a few hours ago, so it may arrive twice, but I want to make
sure it gets out quickly...)

I have uploaded

ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.2.7.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.2.7.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.2.7-doc.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.2.7-doc.tar.bz2

This is a bug-fix release for the 4.2 branch and will probably be the
last 4.2 release.  Huge thanks to Paul Ackersviller for doing most of
the work of porting from 4.3.

As usual there are some completion function enchancements as well as the
bug fixes, but there are no major changes in functionality.

After a suitable delay I will upload this to Sourceforge and announce on
Freshmeat.

pws