Re: timeout problem in ssh sessions

On 2008-02-13, 22:21, ubergoonz wrote:
> this is more like a behavior with openssh then zsh
>
> http://www.openssh.com/faq.html#3.10
> http://www.snailbook.com/faq/background-jobs.auto.html

Thanks for the links but this happens even I don't start any background jobs.
A "cd" and "uname" shouldn't do any fancy stuff.

Maybe it really has to do with non-standard file descriptors, thanks Vincent.
But how could I find out more about open/attached file descriptors???

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain