Re: Zsh hangs sometimes?

On May 4,  7:14pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} But in that form it's six and two threes (which you don't
} say in California, either; I'm told it's probably a Tyneside
} peculiarity)

"Six of one and half a dozen of the other."

(Personally I've been known to say "six dozen of one and half a gross
of the other" to see just how confused someone might get.)

As long as you don't start writing in rhyming slang, we're good.