bounty available for anyone willing to help update my zshrc...

hey,

i've been using a sweet zshrc hacked together from various sources for a while now, and life is good. However, it's 864 lines long, and i'm sure many options are old, deprecated, or blatantly conflict each other... and i am sure i am missing cool new features that exist now.

So, i'd like to offer a bounty to anyone who is up for taking my zshrc and reviewing - refactoring, pruning or down right destroying stuff that makes no sense, and then improving with all the cool stuff.

Think of this as "pimp my shell" but for, well, a geek. :)

i think it's not much more than a couple hours work, so $100 should cover it; entries via email with suggestions for the most awesome zsh feature you like.

thanks, and apologies if people find this somewhat offensive. :)

-james