Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
bounty available for anyone willing to help update my zshrc...
- X-seq: zsh-users 12891
- From: James Cox <imajes@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: bounty available for anyone willing to help update my zshrc...
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 01:22:05 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date :x-mailer; bh=CvYVvyk42402tWa1tFODth4L6PnCEMYHRSNLNybic1w=; b=pUwaWeVvb0r5SH9Sat2o2drTsv0O5htUxPrUKWpAO55fMm5cHBAQwlpFEKj9KnrqOI KSoAIA47p8GqhN35SjzqSpnd4aHpZOYTsy5aPctyLeeV4fjiEBxufgv+ZeOidMmvUpjW PRq4LIhhsmqq1+yyA3nuIMnk7nfsfh55RWV0A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:subject:date:x-mailer; b=gIVleVhggYvnPCAbEdA7LBTLtxkr9iolUZVk7Z6wgc+7iGDbXjKVo2nrg5FVEi0hmt gQkW4I4cWnikL5buCwD2doAoNhzw6ZSt8ZwaHMyAZA1iz62lnnIWt/hL+4tskca1ZqiG o9uQZNJD228/zr/6Ded3oU3G+/w6wqbtF4m2I=
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
i've been using a sweet zshrc hacked together from various sources for
a while now, and life is good. However, it's 864 lines long, and i'm
sure many options are old, deprecated, or blatantly conflict each
other... and i am sure i am missing cool new features that exist now.
So, i'd like to offer a bounty to anyone who is up for taking my zshrc
and reviewing - refactoring, pruning or down right destroying stuff
that makes no sense, and then improving with all the cool stuff.
Think of this as "pimp my shell" but for, well, a geek. :)
i think it's not much more than a couple hours work, so $100 should
cover it; entries via email with suggestions for the most awesome zsh
feature you like.
thanks, and apologies if people find this somewhat offensive. :)
Messages sorted by: