Re: Yodl has been discontinued for 13 years... zsh still uses it for texi docs?

That was my issue with building yodl on AIX. I think I'm better off
rewriting the makefiles :-\.

Of course, I could just generate the docs on Solaris or some BSD and
move the Doc directory to the AIX machine. Anyone see any fault in
that reasoning?

From what I've seen this is already provided in the releases anyway
(as I didn't have the same issue building 4.2.7 or 4.3.7).

--
Criveti Mihai
http://unixsadm.blogspot.com