Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: zle page up / page down
- X-seq: zsh-users 13764
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: zle page up / page down
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:53:07 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FO2poS6wneg3Ux7FTifnyEkCPZxs4Y69nMaflHRynxU=; b=L104Fo7MeXptOKErXy9TIMiV3JkrV4gRXnv8a+exyxfMjMKXM2z3bS1UFvVKzF/op4 G3tQvXqhb+6emhojRtHa/VMDV8pRPfT7AN7MYBGayTagEVLLUunkoQTggV9LYL6zvvf/ 0my+yH4aDenNzYmH/cDlrvAYINtxBbdUFZOmU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=wpTIMbUAl9Ay4BdBHgtERWNRVfZTo6s79wty6HkVFy6q/MhXiVVgP7N2P2srtXksiH ZpfDwTB+KWsQye7tiwa3ypCFQc+ObqNhmy3jWVafxLd9Bpl7W5NxKTA8T7HhOdLoIQ3Y hgAGsKY+7+yshMWT24eGn/pz0Jb2KxNYsGM4M=
- In-reply-to: <62220.127.116.11.197.1233053329.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <6218.104.22.168.197.1233053329.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2009/1/27 Jerry Rocteur <macosx@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I've searched on this one for a colleague but I just can't find exactly what to do.
> On Red Hat 5 Linux with zsh 4.2.6, in order to go up and down pages in our screens line buffer (screens being
> gnome-terminal or KDE Console) you need to do shift page up or shift page down.
> My colleague is used to hpterm on HP-UX with ksh where he just has to do page up and page down (without the shift key)
> I can't find how to do this, I can't display this shift page up or shift page down behaviour with bindkey -L .
> I have seen from Google searches that some people mention down-line-or-history or up-line-or-history but remapping
> this to page up page down makes you go up and down in your history.
> How do I change this shift page up / shift page down to page up / page down
This has nothing to do with zsh and everything to do with your
Messages sorted by: