zsh in cron

Hi there,

I am trying to get the whole env variables that I get when I am logged in but via cron:

I doing this with crontab -e:

* * * * *  zsh -lc "env" >& $HOME/out

but "out" shows me just a few lines when I was expecting to see more than 100 lines.

If I do something similar in a computer where my shell is tcsh:

* * * * *  csh -c "env" >& $HOME/out

It works as expected.

Any help would be very appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.