Re: ISP OS upgrade = zsh function-files not found

On Mar 27,  3:43pm, Russell Hoover wrote:
}
} Meanwhile I've commented-out this line in my .zshenv:
}       #export  FPATH=/usr/local/share/zsh/4.3.9/functions/:$HOME/.zfunc

Ah, yes, that would be somewhat important.

FPATH and fpath are "tied" together like PATH and path.  If you assign
to the FPATH variable, you're stepping on the value of fpath, which
explains the whole situation.

There's no reason to assign to FPATH instead of to fpath, either one
will copy its value to the other (appropriately splitting or joining
with colons as needed).  So if you want to use FPATH for some reason,

	FPATH+=:$HOME/.zfunc

There's also really no reason to export FPATH, because it's not used
by any program other than zsh and zsh will always reset it on startup
(and you can't combine += syntax and "export" in one statement).