next-word vs. next-word-segment?

TextMate on the Mac has a handy feature: you can jump to the next word as always, with option-right-arrow, but you can also jump to the next word segment (CamelCase, under_score, hyphen-ated) with control-right-arrow. This solves the age old "which word boundaries do I care about more?" problem.

Is there a way to do something like this easily in zsh? I'm on 4.3.6 (but could upgrade to 4.3.10 if needed).

Jay Levitt
Cambridge, MA