Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Completion of UNC paths on Cygwin
- X-seq: zsh-users 14441
- From: Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Completion of UNC paths on Cygwin
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:26:01 +0200
- Cc: Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+TpjjnR39Oj0gvR34zirGC7UG2ZtyV40jMlGY4u2Xvg=; b=sTw/xoQS2gX7najpAj2Fjc6jn1h6qBB3JTjNeQZhMOpHhAWsQZlSMAraDmFmG92szX tby23qLCN9bBpSxTDrbMYixkjmakWKo/smQkPPpQsOE/fJ85HzXmsPKRJSSxjxDBnRng eNiidgt9aIfPJvPKfT3uvrfahLm9VLl4lEZBc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=LL4/1diKqUAfEKPUWif4pQ35X+XLpSmbOVFCiSACuyyfuNdjlqIOYXBBJcRoJErhBr rpjky4bm4ykAzBTwUpZPHCkkDCImgm1jLNAEPaUr/V1jz4Jh6tKAvLco5EUqTzjtuxf6 h5v+h79y9l480Wyjy/sQoAtMqyG8K3MBWbPtU=
- In-reply-to: <20090929163446.17d057b2@news01>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <dbfc82860909290619h7ca1502bvb04d4f8dd57a1da8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20090929163446.17d057b2@news01>
- Sender: nikolai.weibull@xxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 17:34, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:19:27 +0200
> Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Has anyone managed to set up completion of UNC paths on Cygwin?
> If you mean immediately after the //, I think actually it's almost working.
> I think it's a similar problem to the one Greg reported not so long ago:
> it's generating the file names (host names in this case) but is hanging by
> trying to stat every single path. ÂAs usual with _path_files, however, all
> simple tweaks seem to run into obscure problems.
Well, the server completion right after // isnât that much of a worry.
What I canât get working is completion of the share or any folders
below it. Might it be a zstyle I have(nât) set? I really donât
fiddle that much with zstyles for completion.
Thanks, Peter, for a quick and precise answer; as usual. I donât want
to begin ranting, but I have got to say that this mailing list is
fantastic. Great people, great discussions, and great questions and
answers. Thank you, everyone!
Messages sorted by: