Re: ls -l *(m0) last 24 hours?

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010, Joke de Buhr wrote:

> To be clear the texinfo manual at
> http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/index-frame.html says the same.
> It's not an inconsistenty between the manpage and the infopage.
>
> I should have read it once more not just copying the link.

No inconsistencies -- I was just pointing out a cool feature that added
to what you'd already shown, and providing a reference as to how I knew
'today' was a valid input.  I wrote 'man page', but I actually used
whatever link you sent in the first place (didn't realize it was a
converted 'info' page).

Thanks again.

--
Best,