Re: Zsh autocompletion with no access to a parent directory

> zstyle ':completion:*' accept-exact-dirs true

Yep, sadly this doesn't work.

> I'm not sure if this will help in the case you're describing, however,
> since it looks like it might not be able to tell if the directory exists.
> You'll need zsh 4.3.

zsh 4.3.9

I found something along the following lines:

zstyle -e ':completion:*' file-patterns '[[ $PREFIX == /expanded/path/to/network/[^/]# ]] && { setopt noglob; reply=(*(@)); setopt glob }'

That doesn't appear to do anything interesting though. I suspect I'm barking up the wrong tree with that one?