Problem with autocompletion

Hi everybody,
			I have a noob question.

Zsh is much better than my previously bash, but I miss a very basic function.

When I try to autocomplete the file path, using TAB, i receive the following error:

cap staging deploy:upload FILES=my_app_dir/the_file_i_would_to_autocomp
_cap:compadd:7: can only be called from completion function

So the first part of the string "cap staging deploy:upload FILES=" is typed by me, but when I try to autocomplete the last  part it fails.

Any suggestion on how to patch/debug ?