Re: Completion for man (_man) patch to support -M

> (For years I've wanted to make man complete files, i.e. by direct path
> to the file to be read rather than via manual path + suffix, when
> supported, e.g. by GNU, but never unpicked _man enough to do it.)

Yeah, I've wanted that for a while; the separate-sections zstyle
someone posted recently has definitely been an improvement, but it'd
be great to actually be able to pick amongst the files, especially now
that on debian at least there are these sub-extensions meaning you can
have multiple pages of the same name in a given section.

Greg