Re: How to get syntax highlighting working??

Hi,

I know this is a poor excuse for a patch, but access to git is blocked
from here.
To get this to work with my config, I had to change this line;
                        local aliased_command=${"$(alias $arg)"#*=}
                        local aliased_command="${"$(alias $arg)"#*=}"
in _zsh_highlight-zle-buffer, line 166 (in the current version anyway).

nice work btw!

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:25, Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:09:37 +0100
>
> Julien> Hi,
> Julien> just to say I've created a repository and added everyone who
> Julien> made changes as author:
> Julien> https://github.com/nicoulaj/zsh-syntax-highlighting
>
> Thanks a lot...Even reason less to switch to fish. ;)
>
> Otoh, I wonder if it is going to be included as part of zsh?
>

> Sincerely,
> Gour
>
> --
>
> Gour Â| Hlapicina, Croatia Â| GPG key: CDBF17CA

LIVE LIKE YOUR CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS JAMMED.