Re: ZSH static compile is missing modules even when dynamic is fully disable

On Mar 9,  6:10pm, nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
}
} Any solution how do I include also mathfunc and mapfile in my static
} version as my tools will need them?

Read the INSTALL file?

 The key to the module system is the file config.modules, created in the
 configuration process.  In the normal case that dynamic loading is
 available, all modules relevant to your configuration will be compiled and
 installed as separate files, so unless you want the modules to be loaded by
 default you don't need to do anything.  For a non-dynamic zsh, the default
 is to compile the complete, compctl, zle, computil, complist, sched,
 parameter, zleparameter and rlimits modules into the shell, and you will
 need to edit config.modules to make any other modules available.