Re: 4.3.12 almost released

> > It would be good if a few people could do a full sanity check before I
> > announce it properly.

Building on cygwin shows config and make run well.

$ make check
however fails in the following way.  Which I assume is a cygwin specific problem or lack of functionality.

Perhaps some or all of these are due to the the below comment:
> Running it on Cygwin now since yesterday. The only (old) problem is that
> make install-strip tries to create hardlinks (zsh.new, zsh.old) which
> are not supported (and for some time not emulated anymore by Cygwin) on
> FAT32 file systems (I have a "portable" setup on a thumb drive).
>
> Thorsten

Regards,
   d. henman

-----------  List showing the five tests and where they fail in 4.3.12 'make check'

(1)Test Name:  A02alias.ztst
-------------------------
  print -u $ZTST_fd 'This test hangs the shell when it fails...'
  alias cat='LC_ALL=C cat'
  cat <(echo foo | cat)
0:Alias expansion works at the end of parsed strings
>foo
ZTST_test: expecting status: 0
Input: /tmp/zsh.ztst.in.3320, output: /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.3320, error: /tmp/zsh.ztst.terr.3320				<--- Hangs here

(2)Test Name:  D03procsubst.ztst
-----------------------------
  paste <(cut -f1 FILE1) <(cut -f3 FILE2)
ZTST_test: examining line:
>First  Dritte
ZTST_getredir: read redir for '>':
First   Dritte
ZTST_test: examining line:

Running test: <(...) substitution
ZTST_test: expecting status: 0
Input: /tmp/zsh.ztst.in.1840, output: /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.1840, error: /tmp/zsh.ztst.terr.1840				<--- Hangs here

(3) Test Name:  Y01completion.ztst
-----------------------------------
%clean
ZTST_test: all tests successful