Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: autoload syntax
- X-seq: zsh-users 16703
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: autoload syntax
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 22:06:32 +0100
- Cc: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=JFSivFkO3d3v5s7nUYVEebLBrzoQLFps0AVDnoEBgvU=; b=fx7eDtKS9hx/0RM3RD/S0rJJnrh2wFzQHYhpo+/Oa4xaVChvGcWeHytOFceGw7VSrc HVfax3gsmgan0HobOIBGOahxCdrNzXJ+0c1VG2JzR6j284/J0D8F/2coQg2D1sJ0QcEX tuFtP02ncp3vFLSwykDVYTPM9NVKzyB5Jl7H4=
- In-reply-to: <4F0608CF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20111224111347.GE3506@xvii.vinc17.org> <111226234028.ZM23820@torch.brasslantern.com> <111228112835.ZM29173@torch.brasslantern.com> <4EFE1AE2.email@example.com> <111230130727.ZM1480@torch.brasslantern.com> <4F048DCB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4F0608CF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 5 January 2012 21:32, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 05/01/12 12:13 PM, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Hi Peter:
>> On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:35:07 -0800
>> Ray Andrews<rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I'm just working on my first C project in linux, it's a function for
>>> moving the mouse pointer to various memorized positions via keystrokes.
>>> Three questions:
>>> Can I link this program with zsh the same way I do with a zsh function
>>> so that it becomes part of the shell?
>> You can add it as a module but I'm not sure it's going to help.
> So I can link a C module the same as a shell function? Where
> can I find out more about this?
>> I suspect, in fact, you could probably write this as shell function.
>> Various similar but not identical things have been done with terminals
> I'm not surprised. I can't be the first guy who is bothered by
> having to use the mouse to move between xterms.
What do you mean with this? Obviously nobody uses their mouse to
switch between terminals.
Messages sorted by: