Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Scripts not finding scripts
- X-seq: zsh-users 17839
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Scripts not finding scripts
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:34:17 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3CKnykzHvtZbCtIgWFsM18v5Wbb7BS0sImgdaYPnJTQ=; b=DGI3rxXum+GNb+kDP+TDOMACZ5BQv3kBigR0ctJDTH4mMvUPs8UD+qPkdbz4zWexNW OQos5iDK0bWJ1oXv6PRzCSKN92IOKusESQUT9czkky7RBr02TygKNIpGBTLodbtg4vhH YtLBPd+T+Oss6ZX0GbFoi5qVGxfM+OOtB9RJ8dUEN3ZOq9FUPUohknHEDnmq6leAdIng Y1kTeHOlQ/pF/tbj4/dS2r23PLvp0m71cWqkhe02FBRmUntFOHAOiqpSjf7g0zNiQ1fY g7H0Lrkvm0EV0DHImb4Vjd3/chbSUuCOj8TXHphLWKoi3s4L6h2ol0Tcxf5ZuZznzzbz jl/A==
- In-reply-to: <51CBF30C.email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20130627021432.GA3144@solfire> <51CBF30C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 27 June 2013 10:08, René Neumann <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 27.06.2013 04:14, schrieb meino.cramer@xxxxxx:
>> On my recent Gentoo box there was installed zsh 5.0.2
>> (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) on 26.6.
>> Now, when I call a certain script, which works before
>> fine, it does not find another script called from this script.
>> Both scripts are installed at ~/bin/. and found when called
>> from the commandline somewhere (that is $PATH is setup correctly)
>> Unfortunately I have now ideas, what cause this behaviour.
>> What do I have to change to get back the behaviour as it was before
>> zsh 5.0.2 ?
> See https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=19924#c39
> In short: Previous behavior was broken, now it's fixed:
> /etc/zsh/zprofile was renamed to /etc/zsh/zshenv and is thus sourced
> _every time_. Hence it may do something to $PATH which is not expected.
> - René
Maybe in another 10 years they'll change it back to zprofile again? Sigh.
Messages sorted by: