zshrc alias

Is there a way to see what zsh is doing when it loads the rc file?

I've got a perl alias that isn't showing up when I loging or source
~/.zshrc or . ~/.zshrc but the aliases before and after do:
alias torexit="curl
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/ip_list_exit.php/Tor_ip_list_EXIT.csv";
alias perl="perl -MData::Dumper"
alias dicepass="perl -MCrypt::XkcdPassword -e 'print
Crypt::XkcdPassword->make_password(\$_)'"

I'm not sure how best to debug this - something outside of these lines
is messing with me (I get the same result when I move that line to the
beginning of the aliases).

PS - if anyone goes to use that dicepass alias, note it only gives 4
words no matter whether you specify something else.