Re: Compilation failure for zsh-5.0.5

On Jan 10, 11:05pm, Bernd Steinhauser wrote:
}
} In file included from /usr/include/sys/capability.h:30:0,
}                   from ../../Src/zsh_system.h:510,
}                   from ../../Src/zsh.mdh:17,
}                   from attr.mdh:17,
}                   from attr.c:30:
} /usr/include/sys/xattr.h:31:3: error: expected identifier before numeric constant
}     XATTR_CREATE = 1, /* set value, fail if attr already exists.  */
}     ^
} [...]
}
} The used glibc version is 2.17. Anyone can help?

That error is coming from a system-level header file ... we need to know
not just the glibc version, but the compiler and also operating system you
are compiling on, whether you're cross-compiling for something else, etc.

Even then our ability to help will be determined by whether we have a
similar platform to try out.