Re: widget special PREFIX variable and cursor position with complete_in_word

Yuri D'Elia wrote:
> By also unquoting and checking for the 'all-files' tag, I can correctly match completions for (path)/files and quoted arguments.

Have you got an example for that?

> I don't think the complex recursive match is needed at all.
> I couldn't find any case that would require that. Do you have an example?

It isn't actually recursive. The intention with it was to cope with all
situations where a shell word is completed in steps. What you have is
hard coding / as a separator which is fine for paths/filenames. Try
completion after, for example, ssh user@host.

Oliver