Re: [Feature suggestion] (user configurable) timeout for generating completion lists

Hi Bart, I just found one issue with interrupting completion - I hit
tab after "ssh" and it asked:

| zsh: do you wish to see all 209401 possibilities (104701 lines)?

I accidentally hit tab again, and it looks like there is no way to
interrupt the *output* of all those completions.  I had to kill the
shell, with -9, as after several minutes it was only up to the 'B's.

This is with a freshly updated-from-git zsh.

thanks,
Greg